D Dr Plugs Full Member Joined May 30, 2023 Messages 162 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Jun 10, 2023 #1 A buddy and I went detecting last Friday, here is are some of my finds with the equinox 600. I was trying out my 14x9 coiltec coil that day. So far I am very pleased with it. Attachments 20230604_180912.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 84 Upvote 4 Downvote
A buddy and I went detecting last Friday, here is are some of my finds with the equinox 600. I was trying out my 14x9 coiltec coil that day. So far I am very pleased with it.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jun 11, 2023 #2 WOW.. That's an impressive harvest! That infantry button is gorgeous!
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,200 Reaction score 15,862 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 11, 2023 #3 Very nice! Sounds like a good coil to use.
D Dr Plugs Full Member Joined May 30, 2023 Messages 162 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Jun 11, 2023 Thread Owner #4 Thanks guys, the coiltec adds a little weight to the front end of the detector, but is very manageable.
Thanks guys, the coiltec adds a little weight to the front end of the detector, but is very manageable.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,836 Reaction score 8,379 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 15, 2023 #5 Very nice finds!