90.8 KB · Views: 543
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
digum smacks,

Nice finds there!!!!!!

It was nice meeting you at the beach last week. I look forward to hunting with you one day when we can swing it. I do make trips to the west side of the state from time to time....

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
digum smacks,

Nice finds there!!!!!!

It was nice meeting you at the beach last week. I look forward to hunting with you one day when we can swing it. I do make trips to the west side of the state from time to time....

I didn't know that was you guys until erikk & Dave told me, did you guys leave us anything LOL....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FloridaBill said:
I didn't know that was you guys until erikk & Dave told me, did you guys leave us anything LOL....

Bill,

When I met you in the water, I thought you look familuar, I assumed I had seen you at the GSBSO last year. It wasn't till later I learned you were the famed "FloridaBill", it was your avitar that made you look famuluar.

Did we leave you guys anything?? ??? I think you guys were the only ones that found anything.

It wasn't till the next morning that I discovered that I did indeed come home with something after all........

I found a cold. >:(

Maybe I will run into you guys again soon, I like hunting that side of the state in the winter, usually the surf is better.

We are waiting for a good storm to open up the treasure faults over here again like it did this past spring.

Good luck and good hunting.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those finds look pretty much like what I found this year, except , you know, the the ones on the left and the ones on the bottom. :icon_jokercolor:

Killer finds :thumbsup:

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Nice assortment you have there.

How many gold rings went in to the refinery?

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread