What's new

a few finds from yesterday

RJH02

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
438
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi, I was able to get out for a few hrs yesterday with some good weather in the mid 40's, I hit the old road and the old tree behind my house pretty hard but didn't get the big find I am hoping for. I did dig this thimble (can these be dated?) under the tree and while digging it out I found the piece of the jug. What type of containers are these from?

When I got home it was still daylight so I hit the front yard for a while and found the 2 ring sharps (I think) just a few feet from the driveway. Strangely enough I've yet to find any coin under that tree in about 4 hunts since I moved in, my landlord says nobody has ever detected there before so maybe it's just a matter of time.
 

Attachments

  • PICT0019.webp
    PICT0019.webp
    126 KB · Views: 377
  • PICT0012.webp
    PICT0012.webp
    106.2 KB · Views: 378
  • PICT0021a.webp
    PICT0021a.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 372
  • PICT0022a.webp
    PICT0022a.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 393
  • PICT0023a.webp
    PICT0023a.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 373
Upvote 0
Looks like a great place, best of luck!
Bunker
 
Nice looking place it will take a while to get it all hunted....Good luck.....Matt
 
Thanks guys, I hope to post some nicer finds soon.
 
Yeah, hit it hard! Nice pics too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom