What's new

A FEW FINDS IN THE WOODS 12-13-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAD A GREAT HUNT WITH POCKETSPILL. STILL TOUGH HUNTING IN THE WOODS , MY FINDS FOR THE DAY = 6 WHEATS, NO DATE BUFF , 1920 MERC AND A SUSPENDER BUCKLE ( I THINK) PAT. MARCH 7 , 1871 IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT IT IS LET ME KNOW, THANKS!
 

Attachments

  • P1030417.webp
    P1030417.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 239
Under these conditions, a great hunt! That suspender buckle is really nice. . . it has a date :thumbsup:
 
Another good day Mike! Congrats! Good suspender buckle!

Yes, I do fear your entry into the relic world, leave the iron to me!
 
Nice finds! I have the same exact buckle, I found it last year. You gotta love anything with a date!

Joe
 
WTG on a couple nice coins Mike!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom