Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and a hunting buddy detected a new spot today. The house is long gone, and so is the silver haha! Oh well I still managed a few finds. The big cufflink is plated, but I think the applied piece in the middle is solid.

I hope everybody had a good Friday 13th ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463187482.671321.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463187515.291231.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463187562.373558.jpg

Upvote 4
Man that spot looks great in the photo! The finds may have been there but in sure you had a great time with your buddy digging. I know when I'm with my BOB buddies, we always have fun no matter what.

Great button in the center picture. Excellent!

Cheers bud

Man that spot looks great in the photo! The finds may have been there but in sure you had a great time with your buddy digging. I know when I'm with my BOB buddies, we always have fun no matter what.

Great button in the center picture. Excellent!

Cheers bud

Thanks Scrappy. It is nice to have someone to hunt with that's for sure. The spot looked good but I suspect it's been hit hard. Even around the clothesline I only found one memorial cent. I was thinking the button thing was a cufflink but I'm not sure. Here's a pic of the back, what do you think?ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463190639.327290.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back