A Few From Today

SpacemanSpiff

Jan 9, 2022
Savannah, GA
Detector(s) used
White’s MXT
Had a couple of hours to spare until the kids came back so I visited an old stand by that I’ve hunted over the years. Thought it was hunted out but it still produces every now and then. It’s the same place I found that scabbard tip I posted a couple weeks ago. If anyone has an idea what the item is I’m holding please let me know - found a couple of feet from that scabbard tip. Thanks for looking!
734EFEAF-954B-4485-A03B-1E9F8E659944.jpeg
EF74429F-44AF-4C0C-B5C0-62FFB9F9940D.jpeg

Upvote 6

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had a couple of hours to spare until the kids came back so I visited an old stand by that I’ve hunted over the years. Thought it was hunted out but it still produces every now and then. It’s the same place I found that scabbard tip I posted a couple weeks ago. If anyone has an idea what the item is I’m holding please let me know - found a couple of feet from that scabbard tip. Thanks for looking! View attachment 2009780 View attachment 2009782
Wish I could help! Congratulations on your finds. Love that flat button!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a couple of hours to spare until the kids came back so I visited an old stand by that I’ve hunted over the years. Thought it was hunted out but it still produces every now and then. It’s the same place I found that scabbard tip I posted a couple weeks ago. If anyone has an idea what the item is I’m holding please let me know - found a couple of feet from that scabbard tip. Thanks for looking! View attachment 2009780 View attachment 2009782
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread