What's new

A few good bags

waseeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well May was a good month for silver. As I mentioned sometime ago, my bank opened a branch close to me. It has a new type coin counter with a bin instead of individual bags. Since I can't buy coin there, it has become my dump bank. I've added Quarter & Dime bags to my purchases. From 5 bags of quarters, 3 bags of dimes and 1 bag of nickels I found:

8 Wash quarters 1951-S; 1954-S; 1958D' 1962D - 2; 1964D - 3;
17 Roosevelt Dimes: 1952S;1954D;1957D;1958D;1959D; 1961D-2;1962D; 1963D; 1964-2; 1964D-6;
Nickels 1944P
Canadian 1960 Dime.

The .925 ring was found with the MD yesterday in a local park.
 

Attachments

  • may silver.webp
    may silver.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 247
  • may silver.webp
    may silver.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 269
Upvote 0
Wow, that's one impressive haul of dimes & quarters considering the amount searched wasn't too great! Way to go.

Brian
 
Nice quarter score!
I gave up after searching 12 bags with no silver quarters - $2k is a lot of money to tie up for each skunk quarter bag.
Congrats!!!
 
TXTim said:
Nice quarter score!
I gave up after searching 12 bags with no silver quarters - $2k is a lot of money to tie up for each skunk quarter bag.
Congrats!!!

You must have a different bank than I do. My quarter bags are 1k. Fortunately with the dump bank in town, I can make my rounds in the morning, and if I have any quarter or dime bags to go through I can usually get through them the same day and back to the dump bank.
 
Silver Stripe said:
Very impressive on the quarters especially. Congrats, Mark
kestrelia said:
Wow, that's one impressive haul of dimes & quarters considering the amount searched wasn't too great! Way to go.

Brian

there were 4 quarters in one bag and 1 each in the other 4. dime totals were 9, 6 & 3

Before that I had gone 6 bags total with nothing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom