Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I had big plans this weekend that fell through. A couple friends & I had been waiting on a field where a Civil War camp (most likely virgin) was since November & they finally cut the millet crop but then managed to till, plow & plant the tobacco within a week. Now we will have to wait until October! Very disappointing to say the least. However, I did manage to find a few keepers Saturday in SC at an old site that keeps producing. I found a 1919 Mercury dime, an 1889 Indian head penny, a WR padlock cover (made in England, King William, 1830s) & a flat button. We didn't stay the whole day, it's heating up! I'm hoping for good weather this weekend as we have a bobcat adventure planned at my Rev War site! We've already had to cancel it twice this year because of weather. I need some good luck for a change! Thanks for looking & HH!

Attachments

• image-1412687815.jpg
    image-1412687815.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 112
  • image-2901099024.jpg
    image-2901099024.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 106
  • image-3686352613.jpg
    image-3686352613.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 13
Congratulations on the old Mercury dime and Indian cent.

Dime looks great! Nice group of finds!!!!!

You're due for something great buddy. That's how this stuff works. Just when you're losing hope you get something great. Can't wait to see what yours is brother

Nice dirtfishing recoveries

Nice finds Josh. Congrats. Hopefully things will work out of you this weekend. GL&HH.

Keep at it , good digs there ! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back