What's new

A few hours in the park(s)...

Nick A

Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
153
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D
First park = 2 wheats and a 1943 dime.

Second park = 1930 wheat and a nice little pocket spill with three coins that have been together in the hole a long time... 1903 dime, 1890 indian head cent, 1904 nickel.

The three coins were tightly sandwiched together and came up as 11-31 on the E-Trac. I was expecting an indian, so the 15 cents extra were a bonus.

Not much clad or other junk. It was good to get out, been at least 7-8 days since I was out last! Feels like longer. :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • 081309a.webp
    081309a.webp
    18 KB · Views: 394
  • 081309b.webp
    081309b.webp
    77 KB · Views: 397
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: sweet coins wtg
 
superb coin spill Nick!
 
You got some nice oldies there......Matt
 
Nice bunch of coins.................... :thumbsup:
 
WTG With finds like those I am surprised that you are dissapointed in not finding clad :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom