What's new

A few hunts later...

Bobbypins

Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
503
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm still here folks. I haven't been posting on here lately because there's really no sense in seeing my meager finds. The plundering hasn't been great for me lately.

Did go out with Rob (soup) last night to a couple of beaches. I dug probably 100 pulltabs before I got my first 1 yen coin. Talk about crazy. It was definitely work last night just to make some average yen numbers.

So out of the last 5 hunts I've been out on, here's the best of them all... and I got this one last night.

Thanks for stopping by and looking. I'll be posting my 1 year pictures of detecting in Okinawa soon. Be on the look out 8)
001-11.jpg
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom