D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 1, 2020 #1 got in the creek any found a few items...just wanted to share..best Indian head I've found Attachments 20200727_182355.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 99 Upvote 0
BladeRunner2019 Hero Member Joined Dec 22, 2013 Messages 745 Reaction score 1,776 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used XP Deus, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 1, 2020 #2 Nice stirrup! Congrats.
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,207 Reaction score 10,903 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2020 #3 Nice finds, Congrats! Get back in that creek, there's more there!
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2020 #4 More nice finds , funny I've never dug a Stirrup . That one look great , If u want a partner sometime I'd love to try my New 3 y'o ATP sometime .
More nice finds , funny I've never dug a Stirrup . That one look great , If u want a partner sometime I'd love to try my New 3 y'o ATP sometime .