What's new

~~~~ A FEW KEEPERS,, NO SILVER YET!!!~~~~~

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Went out today for about 3 hours,,with an old friend who is semi retired from detecting,,, trying to get him hooked again :wink:.

We had a pretty decent day nothing real great but lots of fun for sure, pretty much out of shape from all this winter hibernation!!! :laughing9:.

Looks like a old dog tag 1927 ,, old timex, 7 wheaties,merle norman lipstick tube,, buckle or two,, a buffalo bill play coin , says national hero,

buffalo bill.

thanks for looking

arthur
 

Attachments

  • P1000473 [640x480].webp
    P1000473 [640x480].webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 393
  • P1000474 [640x480].webp
    P1000474 [640x480].webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 391
  • P1000475 [640x480].webp
    P1000475 [640x480].webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 392
  • P1000476 [640x480].webp
    P1000476 [640x480].webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 392
Upvote 0
neat finds!! MR TUFF
 
Cool dog tag. I thought about collecting those but, I have only found one since I have been digging. Think it was a 1954. CONGRATS! :wink:
 
olekyground said:
Cool dog tag. I thought about collecting those but, I have only found one since I have been digging. Think it was a 1954. CONGRATS! :wink:

Ya me too,,,, but only have 3-4!!! some are pretty unique.

arthur
 
Nice finds!
It had to be great just getting back out there again. That Buffalo Bill coin is great!
Have a good time!
Mike
 
mikewaz said:
Nice finds!
It had to be great just getting back out there again. That Buffalo Bill coin is great!
Have a good time!
Mike

Yes you gotta love old bill!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom