What's new

A few more finds from my current hot spot.

Miah

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cape Cod MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Whites Surfmaster PI
Whites XLT
This morning I headed back to the same spot I did so well at yesterday. My buddy rsilva got there well before me by the time I was detecting the tide was already chasing us out but I did manage a few remarkable coins.

3 wheat cents
1 V nickel
2 Buffaloes
4 older Jeffersons
Encrusted silver dime
Flat button
Base metal cross
And among the junk I found a pair of 20mm shell casings dated 1961 on the head stamp.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429463632.857735.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429463748.995562.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429463763.304865.webp
 
Upvote 6
I almost forgot, I also eyeballed this little blue marble. At least I assume it's a marble, it's cobalt blue and clear all the way through. If any knows about marbles I am curious to learn about it.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429469707.456518.webp
 
NICE FINDS !!:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom