What's new

A few more for the stash

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Got four boxes from the B of A. I went through three of them and found 6 40% and 4 90% (one of which had two 1/8" holes drilled into it...). It was nice to see some 90% and not get skunked. I am going to save the last box to go through with the little guy tomorrow evening.

Happy hunting!
 
Upvote 0
not bad...i guess someone drilled those coins to wear on a chain or bracelet :thumbsup:
 
I am not sure what to do with the 90%...I also have a 40% that has a hole drilled into it. I was thinking about burying them somewhere, or throwing them into a shallow body of water for someone to find. If I do this, I am going to engrave my phone number and e-mail address into the coins so the finder can contact me.

I may also drive out to the Columbia River and throw it in. As an Electrical Engineer who was too young to participate in the various facets of the Columbia Basin Project, I would like to "throw something into the pond" so I would know that I was a part of it, if only in some small way. This will only reinforce my wife's opinon that I am insane, but hey, it's always happy time in my world.

Happy hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom