What's new

A Few More For The Stash......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's boxes produced a little more silver but nothing special.

I did find one of those magician coins that I could not get to open for the life of me so I made my mind up I had to operate on it.....ha! I wasn't worried about messing it up because I have several of these. Well after getting it opened up the darn thing appears to have been super glued I guess. This one was unlike any of the others I have found.....no stamping on the inside.....not sure was the purpose was on this one. Anyway, It was a morale victory after finally getting it opened....lol.

I also found a 2002-S proof. It kills me finding these impaired proofs. I am not expecting to find gem brilliant uncirculated proofs from CRH'ing but sometimes I feel like....what's the point? Although I did sell some to a coin dealer who paid $1 each and put them in his bargain bin and they actually sold.

Anyway, today's totals.........

2-64's
1-65
4-66's
5-67's
6-68's
1-69

19 Silver Keepers......I'll take it.........

Bring on tomorrow's boxes.......... :wink:
 

Attachments

  • P6180085.webp
    P6180085.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 506
  • P6180080.webp
    P6180080.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 511
  • P6180082.webp
    P6180082.webp
    27 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0
I don't think that is a magic coin. It's a spy coin. Be very, very carefull of what is inside.
 
Nice coins! Did you chew that magic coin open? This has got to be a CRH record length post
 
Be careful LJ!
The feds might get you for defacing coinage!!!
Nice finds!
 
Silver_Fox said:
I don't think that is a magic coin. It's a spy coin. Be very, very carefull of what is inside.

I agree it's a spy coin........

Mojo
 
Jsayre1234 said:
This has got to be a CRH record length post

Geez.....I'm not sure what happened.....sorry about that.
 
LJ said:
Jsayre1234 said:
This has got to be a CRH record length post

Geez.....I'm not sure what happened.....sorry about that.
I think you accidently had your finger....or a roll of 90's... on the space bar. You can go to the original post hit Modify and delete all those spaces.
 
That's 19 more keepers than you had the day before, right LJ ?

Nicely done.
 
thurmownator said:
That's 19 more keepers than you had the day before, right LJ ?

Nicely done.

That's right......my thoughts exactly!!

TXTim said:
Be careful LJ!
The feds might get you for defacing coinage!!!
Nice finds!

LOL....I defaced it alright.....did a pretty good job at it too.....ha! That sure was some good glue........

coinmojo said:
Silver_Fox said:
I don't think that is a magic coin. It's a spy coin. Be very, very carefull of what is inside.

I agree it's a spy coin........

Mojo

Yeah.....I broke the code....had something about Russia and the cold war inside.....tossed the coded note........ :D
 
LJ said:
Yeah.....I broke the code....had something about Russia and the cold war inside.....tossed the coded note........ :D
You should have kept it. You could have made a fortune selling it on.............Ebay.
 
Not bad Lj. Your results look almost exactly like my last road trip results. Tomorrows another day lets see how we do.

-Golden Silver
 
you sure that coin was used for magic? theres some brown powder in it :D
 
whitesid said:
you sure that coin was used for magic? theres some brown powder in it :D

I've heard that coins like that have been used to transport personal amounts of recreational drugs.......?

Mojo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom