What's new

A few more pics to make you smile

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
greetings, in case you have had a rough day shoveling snow or any other kinds of problems,
here are a few pics that might help to cheer you up. :read2:

Enjoy.

Ray
 

Attachments

  • Aggrivated.webp
    Aggrivated.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Arf arf and woof woo.webp
    Arf arf and woof woo.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 230
  • I hope that backpack has a parachute in it.webp
    I hope that backpack has a parachute in it.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 226
  • Good advice..webp
    Good advice..webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Sorry Bro but thank you for the chair.webp
    Sorry Bro but thank you for the chair.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Too many burgers and fries.webp
    Too many burgers and fries.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 185
  • A suggestive sign.webp
    A suggestive sign.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Stool bus.webp
    Stool bus.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 224
rough day shoveling snow


Ahhhh.........just what the doctor ordered. :laughing9: :icon_thumright:
 
;D ;D ;D :sign10: stool bus!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
DigginThePast, Yup that shoveling a lot of snow will wear you down. We got about 18 inches here.

Thanks for you reply

Chug and Red. I thought that one was pretty funny, myself. Glad you liked it. Thanks for
looking and taking the time to answer.

Wishing you all a good day with better weather coming.

Ray
 
:o the view is awesome i wonder if the guy on the motorcycle made it to the other end ?

it worked again Ray :laughing7: ear to ear thanks !!
 
Mike in Berks said:
:o the view is awesome i wonder if the guy on the motorcycle made it to the other end ?

it worked again Ray :laughing7: ear to ear thanks !!

I was wondering the same thing , talk about a "Death Wish" .
Thanks again Ray .
 
thank you as always Ray.....love funny pics....though that stool bus one....quite creative.
 
Hello, Mike in Berks and Dirt Doctor, Yup. I can't imagine a guy riding in an area like that. One
little slip-up and he is a goner. LOL.

Hello to you, too, dpitt8, I'll bet that one gets some funny reactions when people see that on for
the first time. :laughing7:

Thanks to the three of you for the compliments. Glad the pics are doing their job. LOL.
 
I agree with you, tee, 100%. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom