timelord Sr. Member Joined Sep 1, 2014 Messages 263 Reaction score 466 Golden Thread 0 Location Sheboygan WI Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Fisher F5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2016 #1 The park gave up three toasted coined today. 1900 V and two Indians.... Ground has not been good to my latest finds.... Upvote 22
The park gave up three toasted coined today. 1900 V and two Indians.... Ground has not been good to my latest finds....
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2016 #2 Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 7, 2016 #3 Congrats on the V nic and injuns
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 7, 2016 #4 Nice old coin shooting!
driftless Jr. Member Joined Sep 21, 2015 Messages 67 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location SE MN Detector(s) used Delta 4000, F 70 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 7, 2016 #5 Great finds! F5?
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #6 I would love those in my display case silver and old coins are few and far between around here lately good job.. Thanks for the post!!!
I would love those in my display case silver and old coins are few and far between around here lately good job.. Thanks for the post!!!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Aug 8, 2016 #7 I always liked finding Injuns .. Now that I have officially given up the hobby, I enjoy seeing those that others find.
I always liked finding Injuns .. Now that I have officially given up the hobby, I enjoy seeing those that others find.
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #8 Love those indians!, nice digs!!
L Luriya Greenie Joined May 16, 2016 Messages 17 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2016 #9 Nice!
timelord Sr. Member Joined Sep 1, 2014 Messages 263 Reaction score 466 Golden Thread 0 Location Sheboygan WI Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Fisher F5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2016 Thread Owner #10 Minelab Safari 15" WOT coil.....