What's new

a few more walkers

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Picked up my weekly boxes , one bank forgot to order them and I couldnt find squat for handrolls so it was a slow week... I did have a pretty good box that produced 4 Walkers ,2 64s ,9 40%s ,'72 proof and a '87 d. A few more to add to the stash . HH Ed
 

Attachments

  • firstweek of april 006.webp
    firstweek of april 006.webp
    104.8 KB · Views: 419
  • firstweek of april 010.webp
    firstweek of april 010.webp
    142.6 KB · Views: 404
Upvote 0
Great job Ed, you are a monster man!

Golden Silver
 
I love it when a walker shows up on the end.
Excellent score, keep it up. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks everyone, still managing to add to my pile , damn the boxes are spotty 2 or 3 keepers here and there then bam a decent box.. I not complaining though by the looks of alot of the posts alot of folks arent find many keepers at all. Best of luck to everyone , Ed
 
Ed,

Awesome finds on the Walkers. Those Walkers on the end of rolls are unbelievable. I would think I had a dream box, if a couple of those popped up.

HH,
Karl
 
Bank Runner said:
Ed,

Awesome finds on the Walkers. Those Walkers on the end of rolls are unbelievable. I would think I had a dream box, if a couple of those popped up.

HH,
Karl


Lol, thanks Karl , I never looked for them last year but I did find a few, I finally got a nice camera so I post the pics now. Oh you will find some and just maybe it will be loaded with some ladies , HH Ed
 
Nice work Ed! Encouraging to hear there are still walkers to be found in boxes... and on end rolls no less!

Can't go wrong with an 87 either...

~Dave
 
Thanks Dave , yeah there are still WLs kicking around plus some other goodies ... yeah I like those peekers hanging out of the end of the roll I think that is the 5th WL so far this year. Best of luck to you Dave and hopefully you will find some loaded boxes to build your collection back up , Take care Ed
 
Good to see you are finding some Ed. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom