What's new

A Few More Wheats

garbageman

Full Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
228
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Joliet, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Tesoro Tiger Shark
Not a big hunt but I went through $10 in pennies Saturday that my wife had picked up for me. Totals are:

7 wheat cents (1937-D, 1940, 1941-D, 1952-D, 1954-D, 1957-D and 1958-D)
2 1959 cents (1-d, 1-P)
1 "S" mintmark (1969-S)
4 Canadian cents (1986, 1989, 1996 and 2001)

I also got a nice canvas bag the teller gave her to put the rolls in.
Nothing to get excited about but I still had fun. Good luck everyone!
 
Upvote 0
7 wheats in 20 rolls is really good numbers. I go 8 out of a box of 50 rolls couple days ago. Keep at it! Its amazing how quickly you will have a pile of keepers
 
The 1969 S mint mark is nothing, but the wheats are nice. :-) I average 6.3 per box (50 rolls) so your average was pretty good on those rolls.

Keep plugging. It adds up. :-)
 
I keep all the S mint coppers. Hopefully by years end i will have completed a roll of each year.
 
Not too shabby!!! :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom