RELICDUDE07 Bronze Member Joined Oct 2, 2007 Messages 2,129 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Pascagoula Ms. Detector(s) used minelab exp. Sep 27, 2011 #1 Went back to my spot,found a few with some different colors.Is this kimberlite? I have been Metal detecting for about 20 yrs but just started looking better at the rocks! Attachments Picture or Video 130.webp 183.4 KB · Views: 249
Went back to my spot,found a few with some different colors.Is this kimberlite? I have been Metal detecting for about 20 yrs but just started looking better at the rocks!
RELICDUDE07 Bronze Member Joined Oct 2, 2007 Messages 2,129 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Pascagoula Ms. Detector(s) used minelab exp. Sep 28, 2011 Thread Owner #2 Or i guess i should have asked -is that a diamond i'm looking at in the brownish colored rock? Upvote 0
RELICDUDE07 Bronze Member Joined Oct 2, 2007 Messages 2,129 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Pascagoula Ms. Detector(s) used minelab exp. Sep 29, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Most of what i'm finding has a lot of purple inside..Is this pyrope? Attachments Picture or Video 131.webp 21.4 KB · Views: 174 Picture or Video 134.webp 66.9 KB · Views: 225 Upvote 0
Eu_citzen Gold Member Joined Sep 19, 2006 Messages 6,488 Reaction score 2,111 Golden Thread 0 Location Sweden Detector(s) used White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus. Primary Interest: Prospecting Sep 30, 2011 #4 Looks like many granitic rocks there, some with epidote. I think I see K Feldspar, quartz and epidote. Upvote 0
Looks like many granitic rocks there, some with epidote. I think I see K Feldspar, quartz and epidote.