Spike
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2013
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
My family and I found these on our farm in North East Alabama in the mid 1970's. The first one, (spear or knife?) I distinctly remember finding myself in our pig pen when it was unoccupied. Never had any of them identified, anybody have any ball park ideas on their period, or any other info?
Thanks!




Quartz tip


Thanks!




Quartz tip


Upvote
0
Alabama. Your season is just getting started up there. On here are many many old post on how to find spots to hunt for and locate artifacts. My season has not really even started here yet as we are having a very wet spring. If you can not find those articles in your search try google and it will bring them up here at t-net. If not holler back and we can start a new thread about hunting in Michigan. Boy I bet you miss good ole Alabama in the winters but maybe not all the tornados.







