What's new

A few of my finds from recent hunts...

Craig-PI

Full Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
143
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics T2
I hunt in Connecticut... I do a lot of research looking for old beaches... I'm not after fresh drops but I won't throw them back ;)

Here are a few of my recent gold finds from February... my main detector is the Dual Field and I use the Sov GT in iron infested spots on the sites I hunt... I'm mainly a winter waterhunter... I do not hunt too much during the warmer months...
 

Attachments

  • 001 (640x480).webp
    001 (640x480).webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 597
  • 001 (640x480).webp
    001 (640x480).webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 599
Upvote 0
WTG - Beautiful finds!
 
I second what Dew said....beautiful finds!
Congratulations. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Are the top 4 rings the same design? What are the chances of that? awesome hunt man! :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 
Super Nice!!!! I love old finds.
 
Very Nice! Looks like your research has paid off.
 
Broken knee said:
Are the top 4 rings the same design? What are the chances of that? awesome hunt man! :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee


Yes they are... ... school ring years are 3 from the 40's, 1 from the 20's and 1 from the 60's...
 
Craig-PI said:
Broken knee said:
Are the top 4 rings the same design? What are the chances of that? awesome hunt man! :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee


Yes they are... ... school ring years are 3 from the 40's, 1 from the 20's and 1 from the 60's...
All the same school?
BK
 
Broken knee said:
Craig-PI said:
Broken knee said:
Are the top 4 rings the same design? What are the chances of that? awesome hunt man! :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee


Yes they are... ... school ring years are 3 from the 40's, 1 from the 20's and 1 from the 60's...
All the same school?
BK


Yes and no top 4 same school the BB ring 1925 different... all the gold was very deep... just whispers...
 
Craig-PI said:
Broken knee said:
Craig-PI said:
Broken knee said:
Are the top 4 rings the same design? What are the chances of that? awesome hunt man! :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee


Yes they are... ... school ring years are 3 from the 40's, 1 from the 20's and 1 from the 60's...
All the same school?
BK


Yes and no top 4 same school the BB ring 1925 different... all the gold was very deep... just whispers...
Your next detector is almost paid for and it is only February! Keep that site to your self and hit it hard. :icon_thumright:
HH
Broken Knee
 
Great finds! Well worth going out in the cold weather
 
You have made quite a haul that is for sure ! Keep it up and you will be able to add a few more machines to your set .

I'm not much for hunting in the cold , so it would have to be a very awesome site before I would go out and hunt in the freezing weather that is for sure.

But if you do not mind the cold the more power to you !!
 
Very nice rings .... man I can't wait till the ice breaks up here.
Congrats :thumbsup:
HH-drewan
 
That is amazing I am wanting success like that.
 
Broken knee said:
Craig-PI said:
Broken knee said:
Craig-PI said:
Broken knee said:
Are the top 4 rings the same design? What are the chances of that? awesome hunt man! :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee


Yes they are... ... school ring years are 3 from the 40's, 1 from the 20's and 1 from the 60's...
All the same school?
BK


Yes and no top 4 same school the BB ring 1925 different... all the gold was very deep... just whispers...
Your next detector is almost paid for and it is only February! Keep that site to your self and hit it hard. :icon_thumright:
HH
Broken Knee






I have the two best beach detectors for my area now... I don't need another :) water hunting is 100% pulse hunting... :laughing7:
 
arnso said:
That is amazing I am wanting success like that.


The secret to success is learning what a detector is telling you, being able to read a beach, doing the research to find spots like I have and using a detector that will give you great depth and I have that in my DF and GT... my first detector was a PI PRO I then upgraded to a Dual Field... my hunting partners and myself are very good pulse hunters...
 
Thanks for posting those nice finds.
 
Doesn't get any better then that partner! Looks like a nice :icon_sunny: week! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom