What's new

A few of my finds from recent hunts...

Craig-PI

Full Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
143
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics T2
I hunt in Connecticut... I do a lot of research looking for old beaches... I'm not after fresh drops but I won't throw them back ;)

Here are a few of my recent gold finds from February... my main detector is the Dual Field and I use the Sov GT in iron infested spots on the sites I hunt... I'm mainly a winter waterhunter... I do not hunt too much during the warmer months...
 

Attachments

  • 001 (640x480).webp
    001 (640x480).webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 597
  • 001 (640x480).webp
    001 (640x480).webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 599
Upvote 0
Here is a picture of how most of the coins and many of the artifacts come out of the sand/clay/mud mixture they are sitting in...

I clean most of the coins except the pennies... they are so thin its just not worth it... I'll clean the other stuff up as well...
 

Attachments

  • 003 (640x480) - Copy.webp
    003 (640x480) - Copy.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 327
Those are so Great Old Finds.....Congrads! Had to be bitter cold in February on the beach in Connecticut.............joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom