A few recent finds

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walked a couple spots and found a few. Walked through the cut over behind my house and found the nice guilford. Thanks for the look
024.JPG007.JPG021.JPG008.JPG014.JPG016.JPG001.JPG010.JPG

Upvote 0
You should walk that cut more often. Got some more nice quartz ones

Those are nice! That guilford is a real beauty! What material are those 2 variegated ones in pic 1? The reason I ask is because I find some similar materials like to one on the bottom left.

That's what Im hoping to see on my next trip to the cotton field after all of this rain we are having. Pouring rite now.

Those are nice! That guilford is a real beauty! What material are those 2 variegated ones in pic 1? The reason I ask is because I find some similar materials like to one on the bottom left.
Thanks Peaches- In the first picture the ones that are not quartz are rhyolite with various degrees of patina. Some of the broke pieces in the other picture are a glossier type flint.

getting any rain SCrocks? We got 6 inches last night and all of the creeks are flooded over into the fields. :thumbsup:

Got some today but not any heavy washing rain like I was hoping for.

I have been wanting to go since the rain stopped they say we got 5in. SCrocks those are some nice finds and your ground looks like it is covered in quartz.:thumbsup:

Sorry for the stupid question, what exactly is a "cut"?

Really nice guilford! Great hunt- keep looking ;) Yakker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back