thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2009 #1 Here are a few of my better relic finds for the year. Thanks for lookin'. Attachments 100_3524.webp 21.6 KB · Views: 406 100_3527.webp 16.7 KB · Views: 271 100_3526.webp 13.5 KB · Views: 270 100_3527.webp 16.7 KB · Views: 271 100_3526.webp 13.5 KB · Views: 275 Upvote 0
The Patriot Bronze Member Joined Oct 16, 2009 Messages 2,478 Reaction score 1,966 Golden Thread 2 Location Digging Relics 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2009 #2 Re: A few relics from 2009 nice looking display with some very neat finds...
R ragu Full Member Joined Dec 8, 2009 Messages 154 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Dec 16, 2009 #3 Re: A few relics from 2009 I like the look of those scissors. Very elegant
hodge Full Member Joined Mar 9, 2009 Messages 168 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Buckley, Flintshire, North Wales. Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 16, 2009 #4 Re: A few relics from 2009 A few nice keys there! Do you ever wonder whatever happened to the locks (doors!) that they used to fit...
Re: A few relics from 2009 A few nice keys there! Do you ever wonder whatever happened to the locks (doors!) that they used to fit...
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2009 Thread Owner #5 Re: A few relics from 2009 The Patriot said: nice looking display with some very neat finds... Click to expand... Thanks Patriot! You know I just have to take a break every now and again from ring hunting to go find some old relics
Re: A few relics from 2009 The Patriot said: nice looking display with some very neat finds... Click to expand... Thanks Patriot! You know I just have to take a break every now and again from ring hunting to go find some old relics
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2009 Thread Owner #6 Re: A few relics from 2009 ragu said: I like the look of those scissors. Very elegant Click to expand... Thanks ragu! Those are about the fanciest little scissors I ever saw. They were bent a little when I found them.
Re: A few relics from 2009 ragu said: I like the look of those scissors. Very elegant Click to expand... Thanks ragu! Those are about the fanciest little scissors I ever saw. They were bent a little when I found them.
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2009 Thread Owner #7 Re: A few relics from 2009 hodge said: A few nice keys there! Do you ever wonder whatever happened to the locks (doors!) that they used to fit... Click to expand... Yes I have wondered. You always find keys but never the locks!
Re: A few relics from 2009 hodge said: A few nice keys there! Do you ever wonder whatever happened to the locks (doors!) that they used to fit... Click to expand... Yes I have wondered. You always find keys but never the locks!