What's new

A few semi - familiar what is its.....

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These look like things I have seen before but I just can't seem to figure them out now. Any ideas? :help: please....
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 155.webp
    what are they relics 155.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 502
  • what are they relics 156.webp
    what are they relics 156.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 491
  • what are they relics 157.webp
    what are they relics 157.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 478
  • what are they relics 159.webp
    what are they relics 159.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 494
  • what are they relics 160.webp
    what are they relics 160.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 494
  • what are they relics 162.webp
    what are they relics 162.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 493
  • what are they relics 165.webp
    what are they relics 165.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 476
  • what are they relics 164.webp
    what are they relics 164.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 485
  • what are they relics 166.webp
    what are they relics 166.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 502
  • what are they relics 167.webp
    what are they relics 167.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 492
  • what are they relics 168.webp
    what are they relics 168.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 487
I yhink the last item is an iron spatula.

369-4_Set%20of%204%20Iron%20Kitchen%20Tools.jpg


DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
It does look like a hairbrush. Is it iron? Would a Victorian hairbush be iron? I have no idea...
 
Upvote 0
kyphote said:
It does look like a hairbrush. Is it iron? Would a Victorian hairbush be iron? I have no idea...

No, Victorian hair brushes would not be iron. The fancy ones were silver or plated, but the others would be some type of pot metal. If it is iron, it's probably some type of spatula as Matt said.

Can you clean it better and tell us what type of metal it is?

Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Its pretty light so I would assume that its pot metal.
 
Upvote 0
DirtyMike said:
Its pretty light so I would assume that its pot metal.

In that case, I'm going with Miss Vicky's hair brush. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
I dug one of your items(the first one)and my buddy dug another,his plainly showed threads,they appear to have been a bottle stopper of some sort.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom