What's new

A Few Shots from My Summer Beach Vacation

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope you like the Blues! :laughing7:

 
Upvote 0
Nice pic video. Was that 3 stone clear ring diamonds? If so, WOW!!!
 
Ahhhh the beach.... some of those finds looked like duplicates of what I found last week.... maybe I need to watch the video again Terry, I don't remember seeing any AA batteries....
Some nice finds in those pics.
Cliff
 
stevemc said:
Nice pic video. Was that 3 stone clear ring diamonds? If so, WOW!!!

Middle stone 2-karats; Two small stones 1/2-Karat each. A pretty good day! :hello2:
 
cdv1 said:
Ahhhh the beach.... some of those finds looked like duplicates of what I found last week.... maybe I need to watch the video again Terry, I don't remember seeing any AA batteries....
Some nice finds in those pics.
Cliff

Thanks Cliff! I always throw the batteries away at the beach in the garbage, as I don't want them leaking on me! I have probably found two-dozen AA-batteries though!
 
Enjoyable video, Terry!

And.....I love the "Blues" music

Lorraine
 
Great pics terry.....good vacation for sure! Where did u get that scoop handle....or did it come with the scoop???
 
Coastie59 said:
Great pics terry.....good vacation for sure! Where did u get that scoop handle....or did it come with the scoop???

Thanks! Wally World (Walmart) - $10 !!!
 
Thx...good idea!! Looks sturdy too.
 
Thanks for this video its great, I love beaches and your vacation was very good :hello:
 
cool video, I love the beach and live close as I can! nice rings too!
 
Terry Soloman said:
Coastie59 said:
Great pics terry.....good vacation for sure! Where did u get that scoop handle....or did it come with the scoop???

Thanks! Wally World (Walmart) - $10 !!!

What dept or what was it designed to be used on ?
 
VWandSTUDEBAKER said:
Terry Soloman said:
Coastie59 said:
Great pics terry.....good vacation for sure! Where did u get that scoop handle....or did it come with the scoop???

Thanks! Wally World (Walmart) - $10 !!!

What dept or what was it designed to be used on ?

Lawn and garden, next to the shovels!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom