What's new

A few to ID

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These belonged to my brother Joe and when he passed I inherited them. I don't know if I will live long enough to ID them and the other relics he had!
 

Attachments

  • 20200131_213052.webp
    20200131_213052.webp
    96.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 20200131_213130.webp
    20200131_213130.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20200131_213843.webp
    20200131_213843.webp
    233.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200131_213901.webp
    20200131_213901.webp
    152.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 20200131_213933.webp
    20200131_213933.webp
    229.5 KB · Views: 98
Nice! With that many there are bound to be a few good ones. That group of tan and red ones looks like some might be Ravenswood Red Ravens. If so, those are kind of hard to find and sought after.

red-raven-1.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom