What's new

A few updates

Fossil_adult

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
169
Reaction score
897
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found another site adjacent to the one on my street, which has so far produced ok quality bottles and other relics. I still think my other site is better but time will tell if something rare can be found here.

I also found 2 new sites today on my ride but I didn't find anything consequential so I will have to conduct further investigation. I have a feeling not much else is there but I've been wrong before.

All the finds:
Screenshot_20260710_194106_Photos.webp
Screenshot_20260710_194103_Photos.webp
Screenshot_20260710_194123_Photos.webp
Screenshot_20260710_194128_Photos.webp
20260710_164053.webp
20260710_163524.webp
20260710_101314.webp
20260710_194845.webp
20260710_194856.webp


That is all for today lol I'm tired. I cannot wait to get more points I have been dry on the points lately and that cannot stand.
 

Attachments

  • 20260710_194856.webp
    20260710_194856.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Upvote 9
I found another site adjacent to the one on my street, which has so far produced ok quality bottles and other relics. I still think my other site is better but time will tell if something rare can be found here.

I also found 2 new sites today on my ride but I didn't find anything consequential so I will have to conduct further investigation. I have a feeling not much else is there but I've been wrong before.

All the finds:
View attachment 2259311View attachment 2259312View attachment 2259313View attachment 2259314View attachment 2259315View attachment 2259316View attachment 2259317View attachment 2259320View attachment 2259321

That is all for today lol I'm tired. I cannot wait to get more points I have been dry on the points lately and that cannot stand.
You found some really nice pieces. I'd be super happy. Congrats!
 
very nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom