What's new

a first and new oldest

rac7658

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
62
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
near lacrosse west central wi
Detector(s) used
at pro,ace 250,at propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i went to visit my folks and did a little detecting on their property in the small village i grew up in. i got this in my second plug. lcf.webplcb.webp
 
Upvote 52
That's a beautiful coin!!! Congrats

HH RN
 
Tac--that is in phenomenal shape. Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Lovely patina on that one, wish my soil was as nice.
 
That is one GREAT largie
 
Great looking LC with beautiful detail. :occasion14:

Where I hunt the LC's are toasted when dug. :BangHead:
 
Wow. That is really in nice condition. Congrats.
 
Really nice for your second plug. I'm not even in that cenury with a coin find. I lived in Wisconsin for a couple years. Always liked how they called em villages. Here in Indiana there little towns. Mr Crusader with 20 banner finds, I'd say your soil is really nice
 
That is a spectacular looking coin! I have a couple, but they don't look like that one. That coin has no wear or corrosion. Very well played sir!

You know that 1857 was the last year they made them.
 
Great gogily-mooglily - a beautiful coin!!!
 
Can't ask for much better looking coin than that.
 
Phenomenal condition-beautiful coin
 
That is a beauty!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom