What's new

A first for me today...SLQ

OldCop135

Greenie
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted an old...and trashy...park this morning; started hunting the bank along a creek and found this SLQ.

20160228_145220.webp20160228_145238.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20160228_145220.webp
    20160228_145220.webp
    494.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Upvote 20
Awesome. I can imagine the feeling when you first saw what it was. Congrats.
 
Nice silver. Congrats:icon_thumright:
 
Great job I found one a couple weeks ago I posted it it was 1916 or 1917 no stars underneath on the bottom no date 1916 is valuable mine I guess was the 1917.I found a 1921 morgan nearby.Always check the area!!!! I have an at pro also and when I find a coin like that I pull more dirt out and around the hole I have found many coins that way that I would have missed just rescanning the hole. Congrats!!!Great coin for any collection
 
Congratualtions on the silver find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom