What's new

A first for me

d2

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One day last week I found 2 "j" hooks in the same hole fastend together just like in the picture. I have found "j" hooks befor but never stuck together like these...d2
 

Attachments

  • DSC01709.webp
    DSC01709.webp
    79.6 KB · Views: 295
Upvote 0
I bet a soldier really missed those. Thinking logically, that means a few more things he had to leave behind, give away or tote by hand.

I've never found mmore than one at any given site or any gven day.

Thanks for sharing!

Burt
 
Cool! I think they would have intentionally been joined like that. I have found a few myself but never joined. You should check that site carefully as there will be more relics around!
Mike
 
This not far from where I found the sword. My diggin partner and I are working the area hard. Thanks...d2
 
That's pretty wild d2....I'd be hitting that place hard too!Good luck...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom