What's new

A first for me.

Icewing

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
2,644
Reaction score
5,532
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok this may not be General George's lucky boot spur, but its my very first (1906) Indian Head penny. I was so excited when I found it, I shut my detector off and went home to get fresh batteries. Unfortunately I didn't find another coin when I went back, but that's ok I'm happy. image.webpimage.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 46
Congratulations on your first, and Many More! :occasion14:
 
Congrats, Many more to you!
 
Thanks for all the well wishes guys!
Today I hit another new spot and found two more, an 1896 and another 1906.
Here's a pic of the trio.

image.webp
 
Congrats on the Indian brother! Really cool. Make that three!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom