Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sometimes I simply hunt areas deep in the woods for no specific reason.call em fluke hunts.sometimes I hit old hunting/mining or logging camps.hit such a camp this a.m. in the light rain.the spoon is a whomper..39 grams sterling,the pattern is"melrose".the walker half is my second of type.A few other insignificant items.really fun hike/hunt.

003.JPG...011.JPG...009.JPG...010.JPG...

hh gang

Last edited:
Upvote 21
Great finds! I love doing "fluke" hunts every once and awhile. Found a barber half that way last fall. awesome job

Nice looking Walker... and sweet spoon! I found a Gorham spoon ring last year, and it was absolutely killer. They really make nice utensils!

Well played sir, congrats!

Congratz! Fluke hunts in MS will get you covered in thorns, ticks and fire ants, snakebit, chased by wild dogs or coyotes and shot at by hunters. I'll stick to permissions! HH

Fluke hunt, huh. I gave up hunting them when I gave up hunting snipes. ;)

Congrats on the big finds, Bigfoot.. Thanks for sharing and HH ALL.

Nothing fluke about those silvers! Great finds and seems like a really fun day.

- Dan

Dang..Lady liberty is Hot!..Never noticed before, bring here back to coinage..The spoon is a great find, I would use it for dinner or a bowl of oatmeal..Congrats.

Great intuition you have... Let's see if it works for me, tell me where I should go hunt... Ha ha! I whole silver spoon is still on my list, I found half of one though...Good job!!! :-) :-)

Awesome collection of large silver! Congratualtions! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back