What's new

A fun game of mini golf

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Here is some fun for you. Try your luck.

Even if you are not a golfer it will still be fun.

Watch out for that 18th hole. It can build up your score.

On my first game I did a hole-in-one on the 9th hole

4 over par on the 14th hole

5 strokes over par on that 18th hole.

for a total of 63 strokes

Try it! You will like it. LOL. Let me know how you do.

Ray
http://www.ibogleif.dk/spil/flashspil/minigolf/minigolf.swf
 
Now that was a fun game :hello2:

Scored a 51 :headbang: I think you lucked out on the 18th, it took me 11 strokes which was 9 over par. I aced most of he holes, or birdied them until the 18th.. Playing golf helps on this game for sure.

So I was 3 over for the game, not bad :laughing9:
 
I smashed my mouse on the deck and a bucket of balls rolled on the floor...none hitting the basket...Oh well :D
 
42 Playing pool years ago must have helped. Hole 14 tripped me up the worse.

Great game may have to keep this one. :icon_thumright:

Thanks !
 
Wow, Spart, you did pretty good to good to go 11 over on the 18th and still get 51.

Tee you and spart both shot a good game. Thanks for letting me know your scores. you both
beat me by quite a bit.

Stefen :laughing7:

NaturalJWL You played a super game. 6 under par, is terrific.

Thanks, folks for trying it. Glad you had some fun with it. :hello2:

Ray
 
This is one addictive game :tongue3: Just played 3 more times, shot a 52, 51 and finally a 40 :hello2: Thw worst hole on that game was the 14th hole where I shot a 5, or a triple boggie :crybaby2:

I'll have to agree with NaturalJWL, also playing pool helps a great deal on all the bank shots. The only thing I need to master a little better is the speed control. I won't be happy until I score an 18, or a 30, then I can rest :laughing7:
 
Spart LOL yup I played it a little more too. That 18th hole really got me once. I was way over par. on some of
those with the 45degree angle in the corners work out pretty good. It's Kinda fun trying to improve your last
score. :laughing7:

Enjoy.

Ray
 
Thanks Ray :help:

33 after a long night and a lot of today, not much else got done. :laughing7:

And Spart, I used to like playing pool, but there isn't enough alcohol to get me to wear them funny britches. :tongue3:

Addicted 31

29 = 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 2. Come on someone can do better.
 
Wow! NaturalJWL you are really doing good. Lots of practice, huh? :laughing9:

ray
 
First try, 69! :dontknow: but this is fun, I'm sure I'll try many times.
 
I had a 38 going into #18. That dad-blasted last hole took me 12. I got a 52.
That's why I don't golf, I would have broken all my teeth trying to chew the
head off that putter. ;D Fun game, though.
 
I'm glad you folks are enjoying the game. It definitely is fun and it makes you want to better your
score on the next game. LOL. That last hole is pretty tricky to get a decent score on and it can mess
up a good game.

Ray
 
I have to ask before i play!!!

Some History

I have actually hurt 3 People playing Mini golf!!! I'm not a good golfer and tend to get over excited at times, which tends to frustrate the Heck out of me. then I take pop shots at the balls which fly every where!!! That's why i metal detect I get to swing and not hurt anyone Chug ;D

Is it OK if i play ??? I don't want to hurt anymore people Chug ;D
 
Chug that is funny. Go ahead and play till your heart's content. Enjoy the devil out of it, LOL.
There is no one within range while playing this and it is do much fun you want to play again so
you can beat your last score. LOL. Watch out for that last hole as it is tricky and will try to beat
you. :laughing7:

Ray
 
My first game I got 55. Just hope Chug don't throw his mouse he could hurt Red....Matt
 
Well I got down to 44......Matt
 
That is good, matt. I was just playing the other golf game and did fairly well.

Got a Hole-in-one on #5, #15, and #16 with i under par on the first 9 and 2 over par
on the second 9. That was on the beginner's course. On the Advanced Course, I didn't
do nearly as well. LOL.

Ray
 
I have to quit. Wheeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

24 = 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1.
 
That is one incredible game. Don't know how you did so well. Congrats, :hello2: :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom