What's new

A gift from a friend.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,367
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This item was not found by me, the person that gave it to me found it many years ago in a Toronto park, I was truly taken back by its beauty, I guess I am getting more down to earth as I get older. DSC00900.webpDSC00904.webp
 
Upvote 20
Wow ! That is a really nice gift !! Do you see a gold Karat marking on the reverse side ?
 
That is a very nice looking pendant.
 
Wow ! That is a really nice gift !! Do you see a gold Karat marking on the reverse side ?
I think it is just bronze, but still a nice peace.
 
Gorgeous gift! She is a beauty!!!!!
 
that's a beaut, just like new too. Reminds me of the rides I took on the "FLYER" as a kid, scared the heck out of me the first time lol. For those who are not familiar with it, it was a roller coaster all made out of wood and man did it ever go lol...................you could see it above the buildings as you drove the gardiner expressway.
 
Congrats on your gift Brian! :thumbsup:
I remember saving up the money from my paper route in Scarborough, where I grew up in the 1960's & 70's.
I use to love taking the Subway and the Spadina street car to the princess gates.

Great summer memories from 'The Ex'!
Dave
 
How things were made then to now, I don't think we will see this kind of quality in todays hand out at different fair events.
 
I love the detail on that pendant.It certainly was a beautiful gift.
 
I think it's a very beautiful piece - so evocative of the time period stylistically .
 
Good friend you have, its a beauty.
 
That is a great looking piece.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom