A Gift To ALL

whoever admins sanborn, they must watch this forum like a hawk. everytime the username-password is posted, it changes...kinda makes
you wonder who they intended to use these maps if not us treasure seekers

Yea, ProQuest is rediculous. I contacted my local historical society, county libraries, and NJ State Library. Apparently, ProQuest WILL NOT allow access to individual accounts. They only allow access to Libraries, Universities, Historical Societies etc... Its about 1000 per year for those institutions, but they WILL NOT allow an individual to purchase access. PROQUEST is awful. You can find some maps at univerisites but PROQUEST has the most. Its shameful how they wont even sell an individual account so people like us could put them to good use.

Just found this site and I'm very excited. I'm an aspiring writer and I plan on working on an Adventure novel so this site and this thread in particular are invaluable. Thank you so much!

UPDATE ON PASSWORD:
I went through all of them and the one listed for Montana: Username - bitterroot/Password - welcome , worked for me in MD :)

EDIT:
Of course, it only gives me Montana to look at :(

Not Authorized
The username and password you entered are not in our database. Press the "Back" button on your browser to try entering your login information again.

Login and password .....NO Workie ???

Any info on user name and password for Ohio?

NEAT SITE..
I WAS LOOKING FOR ARKANSAS MAPS.

I USED "Arkansas" and password "Welcome"

IT GAVE ME SEVERAL CITIES TO CHOOSE FROM AND OPTIONS ON DATES.

THANKS
:read2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
PROSPECTORMIKEL

I tried "Texas" and "Welcome"
"Oklahoma" and "Welcome"

No Workie :dontknow:

I HAVE TRIED OTHER STATES AFTER ARKANSAS AND I HAD TO GO BACK TO THIS SITE AND START OVER TO GET ANY THING OTHER THAN ARKANSAS.. COULDN'T GET INTO ANY OTHER STATE. "Arkansas" STILL WORKS WITH "Welcome" ... IT LOOKS LIKE A ONE-RIDE-PONY.

GOOD LUCK ON THE OTHERS.
:coffee2: :coffee2:

MIKEL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back