What's new

a good day ...with pix

baldiphoto

Full Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
its been awhile since i this good of a day....from todays box i found 43 40% ....1 64....and 3 bens....and my frist gold plated double stamped 1960/1980 bi....
 

Attachments

  • DSCF4532.webp
    DSCF4532.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0
I agree BP....a very good day!! Congrats.

It seems like boxes are starting to get a little better lately. I hope the trend continues and it is not just isolated incidents.

Anyway....kudos on a big day!! I hope the next ones are just as good or even better.
 
Great job hunting today, oddly I also found a gold plated half that is stamped the same dates as the one you found.
 
i was told that back in the day that these gold plated coins were selling for $10.00.....well here it is 24 years later and they are only worth 50 cents.
 
Very good day.
Congrats!
 
I agree. Very good day. I give them gold plated halves to my gramma to play bridge with, she gets a kick out of how the other ladies fight over them haha. I know kind of a sadistic cheap thrill but....... HH Mark
 
Great! Glad to see silver is still showing up in those quantities once in a while.
 
Silver Stripe said:
I agree. Very good day. I give them gold plated halves to my gramma to play bridge with, she gets a kick out of how the other ladies fight over them haha. I know kind of a sadistic cheap thrill but....... HH Mark



LMAO :icon_jokercolor: thanks for the great laugh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom