What's new

A Good Link...

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,511
Reaction score
14,115
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many times have you wanted a quick picture of what you're trying to say? :icon_scratch:
If you type in what picture you want, there's a good chance you'll find what you're looking for at this link:

http://dearcomputer.nl/gir/

This can hopefully help some items be solved quicker! :thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Scott
 
I checked it out and it seems to be the same pics that come up on google images. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I think you are right; the link I posted is "Google Image Ripper." That, I assume is what the "gir" in the URL refers to.

Best,
Scott
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom