A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here it is 2018-07-17%2011.23.36.jpeg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow Bob actually got it Great Job Bob.

Here is the Bird head in relationship to the vertical carved trench.
1 (3).jpg

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is your bird head has a black circle around it man that's a little bit of a hike. I spent some time around South Nevada and Arizona line and this country looks a lot like this steep and rocky. View attachment 1612770

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Backwoods it took them a little bit of time to place that one on the mountain the Spaniards were dauntless in there quest.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were do you see the lions at position with the rocks I have been trying to figure this one out for awile.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that you guys have seen the bird in relationship to the the vertical carved trench you should be able to realize what relationship the bird head has with the treasure as well.

The treasure area is in the orange circle
1 (3).jpg

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lions head is on the left side of cut line and rt of big Bird head. Lion's body is large. Is that right Sandy?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is to everyone. Do you turn the picture to see what the site can show you? No matter how they are turned they will make another picture. Like a picture in picture. How the small makes a larger picture. They put so much into these sites. They are works of art. The deep cut is the mouth of a demon or a big gorilla. Even the eagle's head is part of a face. We are very fortunate to be able to see all this. Most of the world is blind to this. They have a word for us. Peradolia. I just laugh when they say that. God has Blessed us is what I think.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy could you tell us what side of the mountain we are looking at?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The points I wanted to make about this picture are first, on the hill from a distance we only have four markers (carvings) none of which actually look at the treasure entrance, the first is the trench the second is the bird head, which by the way happens to be horizontal to the treasure, so they knew how high to go up the mountain from the bottom(this was understood not shown)

The third marker is in the purple circle and is the king sitting on his throne right next to the entrance (circled in green) showing us that this is a king owned treasure (and this is verified with the kings throne I showed next to the path coming down from the top)

Circled in black is a Skull which is very common at these types of sites (Golgotha), and again is basically horizontal to the treasure and king sitting on his throne.
1 (3).jpg

The part that is amazing is that this is a very famous mountain where lots of gold was and is still being found here in AZ and people look at it all the time but have no idea that all these treasure markers are even there. (most try to say all of it is natural)

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see at the top of the trench to the right it almost looks like they have a couple benches there were the throne is. This must have been a very rich spot what I always wonder do they mine grind ore and smelt in the same place.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I can see at the top of the trench to the right it almost looks like they have a couple benches there were the throne is. This must have been a very rich spot what I always wonder do they mine grind ore and smelt in the same place.

I have found places where they ground up huge amounts of quartz and there was treasure within a half mile but that is rare as most of the locations I go to are either tombs or depots where they transported ore and accumulated the ore for the kings men to pick up, this last picture with the aura however was a mine originally then turned into a storage.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy could you tell us what side of the mountain we are looking at?

Your looking towards the East (from where the picture was taken looking at the mountain so it has shade on the hill until later in the day) but these treasures can be on any side of a mountain I have seen markers that mark treasures looking at the mountain towards the South and the West etc.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Backwoodsbob,

I have included another photograph of the original Society of Jesus and a second photograph with two symbols in it.

The first is at 10 o’clock and is a shadow symbol, the second at 4 o’clock is a chiseled into the rock face. They were meant to be seen from a long distance.

In addition I have included a third photograph of a large (40’) triangle with two inverted lines on either side that curve inwards towards the bottom and flank a large dark vertical crack in the center.

At 11 o’clock is a partial demon face with a pointy nose and glowing left eye looking toward the left toward a chiseled sun sign (not shown) in addition there is the lower jaw of another human looking face above it.

Towards the bottom to the left of the triangle is a white mushroom shape. Both of these are within 100’ of the ghostly conquistador on horseback whipping the barefooted Indian with a pack on his back and the long dark haired right facing reclining white robed human shape looking right.

I have verified these sites at least a half dozen times from different angles and locations.

Enjoy

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Please note: All Photographs are intentionally fuzzy.

View attachment 1612620
View attachment 1612621
View attachment 1612622

Honestly looks & sounds like a bunch of demonic, intentionally
dark & subtle, unreal, unclear, made up fantasy hogwash...:occasion14:
Much worse than cloud reading ever even thought about being.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :laughing9::laughing7::laughing9::laughing7::laughing9::laughing7::laughing9:

Just something to distract, confuse, trick & mostly to mock.
Bad deceptive, tormented familiar donkey butt spirit craft.
Certainly doesn't belong in this true & realistic TH thread.
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The points I wanted to make about this picture are first, on the hill from a distance we only have four markers (carvings) none of which actually look at the treasure entrance, the first is the trench the second is the bird head, which by the way happens to be horizontal to the treasure, so they knew how high to go up the mountain from the bottom(this was understood not shown)

The third marker is in the purple circle and is the king sitting on his throne right next to the entrance (circled in green) showing us that this is a king owned treasure (and this is verified with the kings throne I showed next to the path coming down from the top)

Circled in black is a Skull which is very common at these types of sites (Golgotha), and again is basically horizontal to the treasure and king sitting on his throne.
View attachment 1612934

The part that is amazing is that this is a very famous mountain where lots of gold was and is still being found here in AZ and people look at it all the time but have no idea that all these treasure markers are even there. (most try to say all of it is natural)

Very interesting info, nice exercise, amazing stuff they did.
Good to have someone really figure these things out & share.
Going from aura to the storage, is nothing short of awesome! :thumbsup:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cross, they are not hog wash. It's an actual Jesuit site. You should know that by now and see what's there. We don't fear Satan and his workers. We have power over them. There is always more to learn.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They want to scare you away from their stashes.most back then we're very superstitious.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Sandy1, The rectangular/square stone that marked the treasure, it's just below the entrance correct? The eagle head boulder that you showed that is down below the mountain, does it align with the square marker to make a straight line to the entrance? Or was the eagle head marker for a different site?

Attachments

• bird head close.jpg
    bird head close.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Marker.jpg
    Marker.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 89

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread