What's new

A half with 2 tails?

Fruitbat

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I ordered 3 boxs of half for this week, but ended up with 5 ;D yaaah!!! I'm finishing up the 2nd box and haven't found any silver. :(. I found a couple proofs, and a few post 2002 and a half with 2 tails. If I remember correctlyI read that these where not real coins. They where made to play jokes on people. Is this correct?
 
Upvote 0
try dropping the oddball onto a hard surface a few times. It should pop apart. They are used by magicians for an el cheapo illusion. Regards, Jim
the higher you drop it from, the better the success rate
 
look on the edge of the half dollar and you should see them fused together. i'm not sure these are magicians coins, but do the test to see! if the half is hollow sounding its a majician half.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom