What's new

A happy man I am

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
This has probably been the best week I've ever had metal detecting. Saturday morning was amazing. The photo's will tell the story. The grey ring is a tungsten with 14k band and maybe more ice chips, gotta have it checked out. If anyone has any info regarding the coin pendant, please enlighten me. All the others are 14k except for the small toe ring, it is .925 silver.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    155.7 KB · Views: 830
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    141.2 KB · Views: 831
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    99.6 KB · Views: 812
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 815
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 817
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 814
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    96 KB · Views: 817
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    93.3 KB · Views: 815
Upvote 0
Great finds!!! Nice coin pendant.
 
Irish Half Penny, composition: Bronze, value $0.10 Appears to be gold plated- excellent finds!

HH
-GC
 
Way to go on the gold.
 
Congrats on a great hunt :thumbsup:
 
Boy I envy you Sand Crab on your beautiful Hawaiian beeches. Unfortunately for me, if I want gold or silver, I have to put in many hours in our local parks. I've been lucky this year but your one weeks finds have already surpassed my entire 2010 collection.


Congrats on a having a good week!

Ralph
 
Aurora64blue said:
Boy I envy you Sand Crab on your beautiful Hawaiian beeches. Unfortunately for me, if I want gold or silver, I have to put in many hours in our local parks. I've been lucky this year but your one weeks finds have already surpassed my entire 2010 collection.


Congrats on a having a good week!

Ralph

I would'nt trade places with anyone. But believe me I have my droughts. It takes research and alot of luck to be in the right place at the right time.
 
You are the man! Nice..................................joe
 
Great job, can not do much better than that... :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Brah, you hit the Mother load, Shaka's to you my friend.
 
I'd say a MAJOR HAUL !!!! WTG

I just spent 2 days at Atlantic City, clad, junk bracelets, and lots of iron on the beach !!!! Did manage to do my good deed and found a woman's diamond ring. But I did find out that my MXT works fine on the beach.

Best of Luck to all you guys/gals living near the beach !!!


Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
That is a great week! :icon_thumright:
 
Hi, Great Looking Rings ! I have a Question what kind of camera do you used ? thanks .
 
coin finder said:
Hi, Great Looking Rings ! I have a Question what kind of camera do you used ? thanks .
With that much gold i would say the most expensive one :laughing7:
 
That is an Irish coin pendant, and I would take a guess that it will be gold. Well done.


U.
 
Unicorn said:
That is an Irish coin pendant, and I would take a guess that it will be gold. Well done.


U.

Actually, contrary to the earlier reply, the coin is indeed gold and not plated. Thanks for your reply.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom