What's new

A happy man I am

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
This has probably been the best week I've ever had metal detecting. Saturday morning was amazing. The photo's will tell the story. The grey ring is a tungsten with 14k band and maybe more ice chips, gotta have it checked out. If anyone has any info regarding the coin pendant, please enlighten me. All the others are 14k except for the small toe ring, it is .925 silver.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    155.7 KB · Views: 830
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    141.2 KB · Views: 831
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    99.6 KB · Views: 812
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 815
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 817
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 814
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    96 KB · Views: 817
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    93.3 KB · Views: 815
Upvote 0
coin finder said:
Hi, Great Looking Rings ! I have a Question what kind of camera do you used ? thanks .

A finepix 9000 by Fuji. Does'nt really matter though, find some good light and use a macro lens and auto focus.
 
Awesome haul there Alec!!!!!! Congrats on the loot. Brah we got to get together and do alittle hunting. I'm off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week, if you interested.

Ken
 
Holy cow! I am happy for you!!! That is an amazing assortment of finds, and great inspiration for me getting ready to spend seven weeks at Atlantic Ocean beaches over the summer.

Way to go!

And send a little of your good luck my way ;-)

Jim
 
goldencoin is correct. It is an Irish 1/2 Penny. I asked an Irish Lass to verify it for me. She also told me "It is obviously from Ireland as the national symbol is the harp (not the shamrock)." That may be something that a lot of people didn't know.

Happy Hunting!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom