What's new

A Horse with No Name - Please help identify

Quisp

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
102
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Teknetics Omega 8500, Garrett GTA-1000, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A Horse with No Name - Please help identify this Coin or Medallion

I loaned my detector to a friend over the weekend as he needed to find a corner stake. I told him to explore his yard a little to see what he could find. This is what he came up with.
It's about the size of a quarter. I'm guessing it's off of a kids cowboy holster or cowboy hat. The letters on the back appear to be "TREO?A". Then there are a few numbers below it.

horse-front.webp horse-back.webp
Thanks for your help.
Dan
 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • horseancient.webp
    horseancient.webp
    124.8 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0
Bramblefind,

Yes, I think you nailed it.

Thanks,
Dan
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom