Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Igot off work at 2 and took a different route home from this job today.I came across a school and decided to stop.When I pulled in it seems as though there is a playground park next to the school,so I hunted it.I am using jak8 s ACE and it is one awesome little machine.I have it set in jewelry mode and 5 bars of sensitivity.I dug some trash,as usual.3Q,6N,8D,and 14P.One was a 57d wheat.I also dug a 14k pooh charm,a hooters flip flop charm,a jaws charm,a ballerina slipper charm(silver),a flag pin,a clip on earring,and a silver necklace.I was there about 2 hours.With heat index its 109 degrees here.2 hours was all I could stand.Even better part to this is i hit this woodchip area pretty fast and did not cover everything.I think theres still about 3 hours left there to hunt it all,on Saturday morn at 5 am when its at least a little cooler.I was soaked with sweat but almost couldnt quit with the way things were going.BTW the charms bounced on nickel,twist cap and pull tab eventually settling on nickel.The necklace and flag rang as dime/penny.To any newbies with or getting the ACE (DIG ALL NICKEL AND PULL TAB/SCREW CAPS).This is what you get sometimes.

Thanx for lookin,jimmy

Attachments

• pot 1.jpg
    pot 1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 269
  • pot 2.jpg
    pot 2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 264
  • pot 3.jpg
    pot 3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 276
  • pot 4.jpg
    pot 4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Excellent hunting Jimmi...we'll be waiting to see what you find in the rest of that park...Good luck..H.H. ...JO

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool stuff!

HH

Lonewolfe

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Jimmy!!!

;)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very nice finds,,,WTG!!!
Ya, checkout that piece in the trash. If it's gold, it all adds ups...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

OP
OP
Getty

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx everybody.The trash object had me going when I dug it as it was my 1st signal other than a coin that I dug.Its 1/2 of a gum ball ring and read Made in China inside the band.Scary how good it looks though.

OP
OP
Getty

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rtde3 said:
Cool Finds! I should have found that shark charm at my shark pit!

Its funny you say that because the very 1st thought in my head when I saw it was your shark pit hot spot.thanx rtde3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions