What's new

A humid day in Pitt County

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
CWdigger and I headed out today about 10am. I arrived at his house and rescued him from a yard sale. We hit a number of fields with no joy other than the bar lead that I found in a field near the Beaufort County Line. Finally we ended up where we were at this field last week. We finally got into some stuff and ended up with some cool stuff.
 

Attachments

  • Labelled 5 May 2012.webp
    Labelled 5 May 2012.webp
    152 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Nice saves Papa Bear
Happy Hunting
Kevin
 
Great score on the relics :thumbsup:
 
The heat was something else...I was pouring with sweat...
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I have this next weekend and the one after that to get some MDing in NC before I head back to Utah at the beginning of June. This Saturday is shark tooth hunting, leaving me with three days.....
 
Cool finds PaPa Bear, HH
 
Nice!! I live in Pitt County. Any suggestions for good spots to hunt? :P
 
Nice!! I live in Pitt County. Any suggestions for good spots to hunt? :P

I suggest you contact CWDigger. He lives in that neck of the woods. I travel 80 miles to hunt with him and I am heading back to Utah in a month.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom