What's new

A Indian Rock

Justintime

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
346
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
IMAG0457_1.webpIMAG0471.webpIMAG0473.webpJustsharen, Thanks Justintime
 
Upvote 0
IMAG0464_1.webpfound these guys beside each other, about two foot. Thanks Justintime
 
20130418_215415.webp20130418_215759.webp20130418_215706.webp. This is a double, got indented on both sides, one more than the other. Found them beside each other..Thanks Justintime
 
IMAG0912.webp. Thanks Justintime
 
very nice finds
 
IMAG0894.webpa few of my recent heartbreakers, and my square rock, thanks Justintime
 
Something I never understood, how was a nutting stone used. To keep the nuts from rolling off. I have found several, double nutters, you can put your fingers in them, its like a wheel,lined up perfect. Were they used for nuts,acorns,ect., or used for something else. Thanks Justintime
 
IMAG0470_1.webp. Here's one I found next ,to my buddies feet, all I seen was the tip,lol.. thanks Justintime
 
IMG_20131018_224711.webpIMG_20131018_225234.webpIMG_20131018_224812.webpIMG_20131018_225136.webpIMG_20131018_224741.webpIMG_20131018_225040.webpIMG_20131018_225549.webp. I especially like this little dude. Its got finger spots. Thanks..
 
How do you feel the square rock was used?
Not sure, its rough, multi tool. I just like ancient acknowledgement, of shapes, I think that's cool stuff. Thanks Rock, Justintime
 
Some interesting things I found, on the finger spot rock.IMG_20131018_222346.webpIMG_20131018_221739.webplooks like a bear or wolf..The rock tells some type of story..IMG_20131018_222643.webpIMG_20131018_220610.webp A Indian inside circle, shooting a animal, IMG_20131018_223527.webpIMG_20131018_223356.webpthe face, the eyes looked closed, so I'm assuming someone died, I thought the arms are holding something, probably laying down. Some want be able to see, its theweekend something to look at. To find something lost is one thing, but to see,is another. Goodluck, thanks Justintime
 
Not sure, its rough, multi tool. I just like ancient acknowledgement, of shapes, I think that's cool stuff. Thanks Rock, Justintime

I have one that is clearly used as a grinder and its square. It has all sides used but one. I found it in a field with many rocks in it but this was the only one that was square I did find some broken tools made from flint there in the same area. I look forward to checking it out again next yr.
 
The square came from an area, that all material there looks to be brought in by Indians, when your out, there's nothing, I mean nothing, probably a grinder, thanks Justintime
 
The bear-wolf, is probably a wolf,when you flip it over it doubles as,IMG_20131018_215147.webpIMG_20131019_162714.webplook like to me, a silhouette, with wolf headress. Justsharen, Thanks Justintime
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom