Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,193 Reaction score 15,844 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 15, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Read the dates for this alert. It covers almost an entire year (minus 4 days). I don’t think I can remain vigilant for that long of a period. It’s bound to slip my mind at some point! ⛈🌀 Attachments 1ED7D67E-446E-4D4A-BE85-82160F9D184D.webp 35 KB · Views: 59
Read the dates for this alert. It covers almost an entire year (minus 4 days). I don’t think I can remain vigilant for that long of a period. It’s bound to slip my mind at some point! ⛈🌀
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2023 #2 Well that could be our alert for fire conditions here in Colorado anymore.