Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got 7 Wheaties, "The key that opens the engine" token , a Steal City token, a cross and a beautiful little 925 locket. I also went to a very ritzy neighborhood that has plenty of history around my house and it's pretty country. I parked across the street from a 200-year-old home that I'm trying to get permission for, the guy lives in Mississippi. They had a little patch of land across the street so I parked my truck and I eyeballed a wheat penny on the ground. In the trees there were tons of old bottles one being a 1940s Clorox glass jug. That was in the first five minutes of me being there. Then the soulman comes riding his bicycle down the street and I told him hello with a big smile and he said, " does the owner know you're on his property? And I said, " I didn't know anybody on this little piece right here there's no sign" and he tore me a new one. He said, "Get the f*** out of here, don't play stupid, I'm calling the Sheriff!!" A) he's lucky I respect my elders. B) if he was a little younger I would've snatched him up off that bike and threw him in the river. I can't remember the last time I was talked to like that. Just a mean ornery rich old man. Lol I'm going to make it a mission to get a permission on that street if it kills me. IMG_0180.JPG IMG_0158.JPG ATTACH] IMG_0156.JPG
Here's the house I was talking about IMG_0174.JPG IMG_0172.JPG IMG_0178.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0178.JPG
    IMG_0178.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Upvote 11

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in a retirement community full of grumpy people......but in time I WILL find the nice one and hopefully get a lead on a permission. I dont know what it is with getting all grumpy in life? I try to stay positive and friendly but I have to admit at times I do get it,life can drive us to getting that way.

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool!! Congrats and HH

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on some nice finds! :occasion14:
7 Wheaties is a good score! Hope you get permission to swing there.
Not sure what is up with all the angry, miserable people nowadays... 2 words for them... Go Away!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool digs, and I hope you get your permission so you can smile and wave at that grouchy old pr;ck lol

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha, grumpy folks suck. He's lucky he didn't go for a swim - some folks wouldn't hesitate.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lovely silver heart pendant. I love all my heart shaped finds. Cool token coins too. With all the wheats there has to be some silver there. I too hope you land a few permissions on that street. Some people just need to mind their own business and keep to their miserable selves!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread