What's new

A little bit of everything

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Great variety box today-

Highlights were a Walker, Ben, 1987, 1970-S and a 2005-S Silver! ;D
 

Attachments

  • crh 2-17-09.webp
    crh 2-17-09.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0
Wow, :D :o

That is what my next half box will be like but more Franklin's. :icon_sunny:

Awesome Haul ! :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D
 
a close up pic would be nice of the 70...I still don't believe they exist!!!

Great job

DD
 
Just for you dandow. :tongue3: Found 1-24-09. Then again I haven't found a Walker yet this year, and you have done great with those. Awesome finds TX! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • Coin finds 1-24-09 005.webp
    Coin finds 1-24-09 005.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 253
  • Coin finds 1-24-09 005.webp
    Coin finds 1-24-09 005.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 256
Thanks-

Sorry about the pic.
70 eluded me at first for so long that i bought one for my book and the next day I found one!
The 70-S is my 7th or 8th and I have several 70-D's but the silver proof is my favorite.
That's the first one of '09 for me.
 
Great Score

DW
 
Sweet score :thumbsup:
I love those variety boxes, wish they would show up more.
 
Wow that was a sweet box!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
TXTim said:
Thanks-

Sorry about the pic.
70 eluded me at first for so long that i bought one for my book and the next day I found one!
The 70-S is my 7th or 8th and I have several 70-D's but the silver proof is my favorite.
That's the first one of '09 for me.

Nicely done there TXTim.

I agree with you, "Modern silver" is my favorite too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom